The immune system is known as the defender of our body; therefore, it is always very important, and now more than ever, to learn about it and take utmost care of it. It comprises a network of tissues, organs, and cells that protect the body from threats. Immunity is a broad concept that considers the health of the physical, emotional, and mental body. It is where the use of Trikatu Churna as an Ayurveda medicine plays a fundamental role.
Trikatu Churna Benefits
Because the Trikatu Churna medicine has the presence of Vitamin C and antioxidants, it becomes an ideal remedy to boost your immune system greatly, allowing you to combat external microbial invasions. In addition, other benefits of Trikatu Churna are that it has great antiviral, fungicidal, and antibacterial qualities, which makes it the ideal medicine to combat:
- Sore throat
- And many other respiratory abnormalities
Trikatu churna ingredients
The Trikatu Churna medicine is made with three powerful ingredients that make it extremely effective for strengthening the immune system:
- Long pepper: It has anti-fermentative properties. That is, it facilitates digestion and prevents the presence of intestinal infections.
- Black pepper: A proven antibacterial agent, the compounds in this spice also helps protect the integrity of genetic material, making it a potential weapon against cancer.
- Ginger: This promotes eliminating bacteria and other harmful intestinal microorganisms, can help to sweat, and is very useful in colds and flu.
- In a cool and dry place
- Must be away from direct exposure to sunlight
- It must be stored in a place that is not accessible to minors.
The dose varies depending on the patient's condition, severity, and age. Of course, it must be indicated by an Ayurvedic doctor before a comprehensive evaluation. They have the scientific knowledge to tell you the correct dose, including the duration of consumption of त्रिकटु चूर्ण.
However, there are general doses recommended by the manufacturer:
- For less critical patients: ½ gram twice a day
- For critical patients: 2 grams twice a day
Its consumption is preferable to do after meals with a little warm water or honey.
Trikatu Churna uses
It is a powerful Ayurvedic medicine, it can be used to treat different anomalies:
- Excellent digestion: It is an adjuvant in the breakdown of food both in the stomach and in the intestine. Likewise, it facilitates the absorption of nutrients necessary for the organism and the secretion of gastric juices.
- Immune system: Its components enhance the immune system, allowing the body to defend itself against external agents.
- Gastritis: Facilitates digestion and prevents the presence of intestinal infections.
- Inflammation and pain: The mixture of natural elements makes it the best option to mitigate inflammation and minimize pain.
- Cardiac system: It is widely used to strengthen the heart, prevent the accumulation of lipids, and lower cholesterol levels.
- Weight loss: A large amount of flavonoids and alkaloids in the elements that compose it allows body heat to increase, allowing weight loss in an expedited manner.
- Thyroid: The Trikatu Churna helps detoxify the organism, helping the proper thyroid functioning.
Trikatu Churna side effects
If it is consumed more than indicated, it can generate side effects such as:
- Excessive sweating
- Ulcers in the mouth
- Including redness of the eyes
Adults should only consume Trikatu Churna, not medicated for children or pregnant women. It is always very important to consult a doctor before consuming.
Where can you buy the Trikatu Churna
You can buy Trikatu Churna online in stores with sufficient medical credentials. Tansukh Herbals is one such online store that offers Trikatu Churna. It's a trusted name, offering a wide range of natural and herbal products. The product is available on retail sites like Amazon, Flipkart, and 1mg as well