Ekangveer Ras (एकांगवीर रस) is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine that is known for its therapeutic properties. It is primarily used in the treatment and management of respiratory disorders such as asthma, cough, and bronchitis, as well as digestive issues like indigestion, loss of appetite, and bloating. Here is some information about the product:
Ekangveer Ras Ingredients:
COMPOSITION - Ras Sindur , Shuddh Gandhak , Kant Lauh Bhasma , Vang Bhasma , Nag Bhasma , Tamra Bhasma , Lauh Bhasma , Sunthi (Zingiber Officinafe) (Rz.) , kalimirch (Piper Nigrum) (Fr.) , Pipal (Piper longum) (Fr.) Each 1 Part
PROCESSED WITH - Triphala (P), Sunthi (Zingiber Offcinale) (RZ.) , Kalimirch (Piper Nigrum) (Fr.) , Pipal (Piper Longum) (Fr.) , Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo) (Lf.) , Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) (Rt.) , Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) (PI.) , Sahijan (Moringa Pterygosperma) (Bk.) , Kooth (Saussurea lappa) (Rt.) , Amla (Embelica officinalis) (P.) , Kuchla (Strychons nux- vomica) (Sd), Aak (Calotropis Procera) (Lf.) , Dhatura (Datura meta) (Lf.) , Adrak (Zingiber officinale) (Rz.) Each Q.S.
Ekangveer Ras Uses / Benefits:
Ekangvir Ras (एकांगवीर रस) is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine that is known for its therapeutic properties. Here are some of its benefits: (Ekangveer Ras Ke Fayde)
- Helps in the treatment of respiratory disorders such as asthma, cough, and bronchitis
- Aids in digestion and helps relieve digestive issues like indigestion, loss of appetite, and bloating
- Supports the immune system and helps fight off infections
- Helps improve overall health and vitality
The recommended dosage of Ekangveer Ras Tablet is 125 mg to 250 mg, to be taken once or twice a day, or as directed by an Ayurvedic practitioner. It should be taken with honey, ginger juice, or water, after meals.
Ekangavir Ras (एकांगवीर रास) has a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- It should be taken under the supervision of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- It should not be taken in high doses or for a prolonged period without consulting a practitioner.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, or for children below 12 years of age.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
Ekangveer Ras Side Effects:
- There are no noted side effects of Ekangavir Ras (एकांगवीर रास) but it is advised to be taken only in the prescribed doses and under medical supervision only.
Where to Buy:
Ekangveer Ras's price is quite reasonable. You can purchase Ekangvir Ras online here. The product is available on retail sites like Amazon, Flipkart and 1mg. If you want to buy it over the counter, you should visit your nearest Ayurvedic store.
Amazon , Flipkart , TATA 1Mg