Among all our sense organs, the eye is given the most importance because of its function. You can protect your eyes from allergies, environmental pollution, blurred vision, early loss of vision, redness, watering, dryness, etc. by using Ayurvedic medicine. There are 10 warning signs & symptoms of eye problems, identifying them early will help you to treat your eye problem and improve your condition.
There are many eye diseases and vision issues. Some do not have any cure. But a lot of others can be treated.
The 10 warning signs & symptoms of eye problems that you must check out are:
- Red eye problems: Here, your eyes will look bloodshot. The surface of your eyes is covered in blood vessels that get expanded due to infection or irritation. This is the reason behind the red look of your eyes. Due to eyestrain, lack of proper sleep, staying awake till late at night, or allergies you can suffer from red eyes. It may occur because of an injury. It can be a symptom of another eye condition such as pink eye or sun damage if you have not been wearing shades for many years.
- Night blindness: You may face difficulty seeing when it becomes dark outside. If it happens then you have a problem with night vision or night blindness.
- Headache: A headache can be associated with many eye problems. Some of them are known to be eye emergencies.
- Light sensitivity: A common symptom of different eye conditions, light sensitivity indicates eye issues such as allergies, cataracts, and corneal abrasion to name a few.
- Floaters: Specks, lines, webs, or dots may appear in the field of your vision. They go away with time. But severe floaters indicate diabetic retinopathy, detached or torn retina, and eye lymphoma.
- Flashes: They can appear as lightning streaks or flashing lights in the field of your vision. They can be due to migraine or torn or detached retinas.
- Dry eyes: Your eyes will feel gritty, irritated, and scratchy. It is a common symptom of blepharitis.
- Excessive tearing: If your eyes produce a lot of tears and water continuously, you may experience many issues. Irritated eyes produce tears for lubricating and soothing your eyes. It is associated with dry eyes, allergies, and pink eye.
- Blurred vision: It is a common symptom of many eye conditions. Cataracts, age-related muscular degeneration, refractive error, and astigmatism may cause blurred vision.
- Swelling: The tissues present in your eyes or eyelids get irritated or inflamed and cause typical swelling. It can indicate a serious eye issue such as black eye, cellulitis, corneal ulcer, and scleritis.
Types of eye problems
There are many different eye problems. Glaucoma, cataracts, and refractive errors are the main causes of preventable blindness and visual impairment. The leading cause of blindness is a cataract which accounts for 66.2% of blindness cases and glaucoma and refractive errors cause 80.7% of severe visual impairment cases.
Common eye diseases
But the four most common ones that cause vision loss or blindness are:
- Diabetes-related retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
The most common astigmatism symptoms are:
- Blurry vision
- Eye strain
- Night blindness
- Need of squinting to see clearly
Blurry vision in one eye
Common causes of it can be infections, cataracts, migraine, and refractive errors. It may accompany other symptoms like severe headache, loss of consciousness, slurred speech, and challenge to stay awake.
Sudden blurry vision
It is most often caused by one event. Detached retina, wet, macular degeneration, angle closure glaucoma, pink eye, keratitis, and eye strain may cause it.
High cholesterol symptoms eyes
Your eye may be affected in ways that do not change the way you see. One such example is the most common cholesterol-related eye issue xanthelasma. It causes yellowing of the skin around your eyes. Common high cholesterol symptoms of eyes are:
- Blurry vision
- Eye pain
- Seeing dark spots
Symptoms of eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Blurred vision
- Itching eyes
- Increased light sensitivity
- Challenge concentrating
Eye problems in children
Some common eye problems in children are:
- Double Vision
- Genetic Eye disease
Eye retina problems: Retinal diseases vary a lot. But most of these problems cause visual symptoms. It can affect any part of the retina. Some common retinal problems are:
- Macular degeneration- It destroys sharp, central vision.
- Retinal detachment- It is a medical emergency when the retina gets pulled away from your eye’s back.
- Macular hole- A small break that occurs in the macula and happens in people aged more than 60 years.
Ayurvedic medicine for eye problems
The Ayurvedic treatment for eye problems takes a holistic approach to improving eyesight. Ayurveda aims at managing health issues from its roots. While it may not show results immediately, the effects will last for a long and will be comprehensively rejuvenating.
Tansukh Herbals offers an effective Ayurvedic solution known as Triphala Eyewash that takes care of 10 warning signs & symptoms of eye problems and thus helps to improve and maintain the health of your eye. This sterile, isotonic solution is suitable for every age. It is a unique blend of three fruits such as Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki popular for their rejuvenating properties. For centuries they have been used in Ayurveda. They are antioxidant-rich and thus can fight free radicals and prevent any eye oxidative damage. Haritaki is popular for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Bibhitaki is popular for its anti-viral properties and Amalaki has a high content of vitamin C source. It helps to improve vision and prevent cataracts.
How should you use it?
- You must add a dip-dip bag of Triphala to a 100 ml cup of clean, fresh water.
- Then dip this bag almost 7-8 times in the water.
- Allow it to stay immersed for nearly 2 minutes. It will let the bag release all of its rich extracts.
- Remove the bag after 2 minutes and fill the solution in the free-eye cup that comes with this solution.
- Fill it to the brim.
- Once done, submerge one of your eyes in this solution. Then blink your eyelids a few times.
- Repeat this process for another eye. Replace this solution after every use.
- Improved Triphala Eye Wash with Free Eye Wash Cup comes with many benefits for your eyes.
- It will help to maintain the health of your eyes. It flushes out pollutants and toxins from your eyes.
- It will help to improve your vision, and lower redness and swelling. It will relieve symptoms of dry eyes.
- This Ayurvedic medicine will also help to prevent eye allergies and infections.
- It will help to lower fatigue and eye strain caused due to too much use of digital devices.
Is it safe to use it?
- It is safe for use. But you must consult a doctor before using this Ayurvedic solution.
- People with pre-existing eye issues or allergies must be careful.
- It would help if you stored it in a dry place. It must be cool. There should not be any direct sunlight near this solution.
- Once you open it, you must use it within 30 days.
- 2 years is the shelf life of this product from its manufacturing date. The expiry date is present on its packaging. So check it before you use this product.
You can buy Improved Triphala Eye Wash with Free Eye Wash Cup online and in different Ayurvedic stores. But it is important to get hold of a genuine and trustworthy one. Tansukh Herbals is an online store that offers a huge variety of natural and herbal products and is a reliable name in the Ayurvedic industry. You can find Triphala Eye Wash here which is made with top-quality ingredients and does not contain any preservative or harmful chemicals.